Battery Explosion: Two Boys Injured While Working On Project

The battery explosion left the two kids injured - Sakshi Post

Chittoor: Two siblings were injured on Friday night after a swollen battery exploded at their residence. The incident took place at Kurabala Kota village of Madanapalle division. The two brothers, Syed Moulali (10) and Syed Moula (8) where working on a science project at their house when the battery exploded.

According to the police, the kids had fetched a swollen battery for their project work and were connecting it with a small-sized motor when the explosion took place. The younger child's fingers suffered intense damage while the elder boy sustained eye injuries.

Both the kids were rushed to a government hospital in Madanapalle and later shifted to Sri Venkateswara Ramnarain Ruia Government General Hospital (SVRR) Hospital at Tirupati in the early hours of Saturday. The elder boy had to undergo a minor surgery after his eyes were injured in the explosion.

Both the boys are learned to be in a stable condition and out of danger.

Also Read: Hyderabad Youngster Found Dead In Visakhapatnam, Foul Play Suspected

whatsapp channel

Read More:

Back to Top