Following is the list of cricketers, who have been sold so far in the auction for the seventh edition of the Indian Premier League (IPL) here Wednesday:
Players sold so far
Royal Challengers Bangalore: Muralitharan (1 Crore), Rampaul (0.90 Crore), Dinda (1.5 Crore), Starc (5 Crore), Yuvraj (14 Crore), Morkel (2.4 Crore), Parthiv (1.4 Crore)
Kolkata Knight Riders: Vinay (2.8 Crore), Y Pathan (3.25 Crore), Kallis (5.5 Crore), P Chawla (4.25 Crore), M Morkel (2.8 Crore), Shakib (2.8 Crore), Umesh (2.6 Crore), Uthappa (5 Crore)
Kings XI Punjab: Shaun Marsh (2.2 Crore), Johnson (6.5 Crore), Pujara (1.9 Crore), Bailey (3.25 Crore), Perera (1.6 Crore), Saha (2.2 Crore), Sehwag (3.2 Crore)
IPL 7 Auction: List of players sold for above Rs 5 crores
Chennai Super Kings: McCullum (3.25 Crore), Dwayne Smith (4.5 Crore), Faf du Plessis (4.75 Crore)
Delhi Daredevils: Duminy (2.2 Crore), Tiwary (2.8 Crore), Murali Vijay (5 Crore), Rahul Sharma (1.9 Crore), de Kock (3.5 Crore), Shami (4.25 Crore), Pietersen (9 Crore), Karthik (12.5 Crore)
Rajasthan Royals: Steve Smith (4 Crore), Brad Hodge (2.4 Crore)
Mumbai Indians: Ojha (3.25 Crore), Hussey (5 Crore), Z Khan (2.6 Crore)
Sunrisers Hyderabad: I Pathan (2.4 Crore), Amit Mishra (4.75 Crore), Finch (4 Crore), Sammy (3.5 Crore), Warner (5.5 Crore), Ishant (2.6 Crore), B Kumar (4.25 Crore)
Also Read: IPL 7 Auction: List of unsold players
Also read: IPL: This edition of IPL auction to have 514 players
2014 rules in brief
- Minimum strength of each squad no less than 18 and maximum 27 of which upto nine can be overseas players.
- No more than four overseas players in the XI for any match
- A team must spend a minimum of Rs 36 crore at the auction.
- The salary cap is Rs 60 crore for a team in IPL 7.
- A franchise may retain no more than four capped Indian players through a combination of player retention and Right to Match cards.